Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 26: Milestone


Well, I've begun Step Two in my Three-Step Patch. I'm now getting 14 mg rather than 21 mg per day. I was a little apprehensive about the step-down - it was like riding with training wheels for the first time. You're still terrified of falling over!

Plus the Step Two patch is half the size of Step One, so it plays on your subconscious a little. It's a reminder that I am progressing, and I am thinking about smoking less often. Not sure if I'll ever completely lose that feeling of wanting a cigarette, but for now it seems to be tamed.

1 comment:

  1. I dont know they always make it look so safe when that guy steps off the roof of the building onto the tiny transparent sphere which is supposed to be his "patch" never seems to bother him - then again maybe he is neo and in the matrix.

    ReplyDelete